Re: Mightymouse horizontal scroll with kernel 2.6.18
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Mightymouse horizontal scroll with kernel 2.6.18
- From: Johannes Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:29:06 +0200
- Message-id: <1158931746.5368.32.camel@ux156>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> "/dev/input/event6" is where evtest says it's attached the mightymouse:
> # evtest /dev/input/event6
> Input driver version is 1.0.0
> Input device ID: bus 0x3 vendor 0x5ac product 0x304 version 0x108
> Input device name: "Mitsumi Electric Apple Optical USB Mouse"
Now let it run for a while while you scroll horizontally. Note that the
events come out, but X ignores them. At least on my system.