Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)
- To: Soeren Sonnenburg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:16:39 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1158324694.2860.1.camel@hidalgo> <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 06:41 +0000, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> while we are at it, would it be possible to automagically detect 'hey it
> is monitory XY attached so I am switching to the right resolution' like
> osx does ?
> rationale, I regularly switch between two configurations, single
> laptop internal display + laptop with external display and am now getting
> annoyed by always having to xrandr -s 0 / xrandr -s1 ...
You might want to bring this up in the ongoing RandR 1.2 discussion on
the xorg mailing list, although I suspect this could already be possible
with the current draft.
Earthling Michel Dänzer | http://tungstengraphics.com
Libre software enthusiast | Debian, X and DRI developer