Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 06:41 +0000, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> rationale, I regularly switch between two configurations, single
> laptop internal display + laptop with external display and am now
> getting
> annoyed by always having to xrandr -s 0 / xrandr -s1 ...

And xrandr doesn't seems to work with mergedfb/pseudoxinerama, so when
using external screen to extend the desktop, it's not really useful.

As a side note, I found my desktop quite slow when using mergedfb, but
don't really know what is happening.
--
Yves-Alexis