Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: dvi output on powerbook g4 15" (5,6)
- From: Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:12:40 +0200
- Message-id: <1158657160.3684.5.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1158324694.2860.1.camel@hidalgo> <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 06:41 +0000, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> rationale, I regularly switch between two configurations, single
> laptop internal display + laptop with external display and am now
> annoyed by always having to xrandr -s 0 / xrandr -s1 ...
And xrandr doesn't seems to work with mergedfb/pseudoxinerama, so when
using external screen to extend the desktop, it's not really useful.
As a side note, I found my desktop quite slow when using mergedfb, but
don't really know what is happening.