Re: xkb-data: Help needed for Macintosh keyboards
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: xkb-data: Help needed for Macintosh keyboards
- From: Yannick Roehlly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:24:38 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Denis Barbier wrote:
> If you set XkbModel to 'ibook', the small Enter key (keycode 108) becomes
With the new xkb stuff, is it possible to tweak separately de keymaps of the
ibook keyboard and the external usb keyboard one?
>> There's also the problem of the lack of multi-key (for instance if you
>> want to make a ??.
> See compose:* options in /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/base.lst
On a mac keyboard, does the Win-key correspond to the apple key?