Re: [Success!] Airport Extreme

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:50:11 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> But anyway I still need to pre-up the interface, even to associate with an
> open network. And I don't think that network-manager knows how to do that

Well I guess it might be worth a try, in case you haven't tried yet!
I am going through several sleep cycles in the last couple of days and the
driver got stuck just once (to my great surprise) so I really think this
is some good software. Maybe wiping all of your configuration and starting
fresh using networkmanager alone might be an idea?

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449