Re: [Success!] Airport Extreme
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [Success!] Airport Extreme
- From: Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:42:14 +0200
- Message-id: <1157103734.20944.1.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <4ll5mcF2btorU2@individual.net>
- References: <4ll2lpF23odeU1@individual.net> <1156931157.11941.2.camel@hidalgo> <4ll5mcF2btorU2@individual.net>
On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 09:56 +0000, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:50:08 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > hmhm, what kernel version are you using ?
> I am using the latest Debian kernel (2.6.17-2 IIRC). As for your issues...
> not sure, maybe WPA2 is the problem?
Well, I don't think WPA2 is the problem. The driver not correctly
supporting WPA2 may be the problem, yes.
But anyway I still need to pre-up the interface, even to associate with
an open network. And I don't think that network-manager knows how to do