yaboot.conf for dual disk, multi-boot systems?

Greetings-

 I have yaboot setup on a Pismo courtesy of Debian, a freshly
 downloaded copy of the Etch net-install CD, everything running fine
 with a multi-boot OSX/Debian configuration.

 Right now I'm experimenting with Pocket Linux, and thought I could
 utilize the Zip drive I have for the Pismo media bay to prepare
 various Linux configurations to experiment with. First task is/was
 to get yaboot to want to boot a Zip disk.

 I've been able to modify my yaboot.conf and install via ybin. What
 I get on boot when I select my "Zip" option at the boot: prompt is a "file not found" for
 /boot/vmlinux.zip. I tried manually typing in the OF device and
 partition, but it makes no difference. ofpath and the ofpath shell
 script both return the same thing.

 Below is my yaboot.conf. Any suggestions or pointers on how to
 achieve my goal?

 Many thanks! Charles Turner

 <vze26m98@optonline.net>