Re: Some .debs are 404

Thanks,

have you tried the sarge kernels 2.6.8, i believe
that officially 2.4 support is plan to be drop in
etch. my old worlds seeming to having trouble with
latest kernels so i may have to go this route...
(have two running sarge with 2.6.8 now ...)

I have, but the main sticking point is the switch from BootX->quik to get initrd support (or so I recall). I did it once, but I've since had to reset my PRAM and that sent me back to BootX. I'll sort it out again when I can set aside the time for ''potential recovery operations'' in the event I bolix things up.