Re: Re: bcm43xx 2.6.17.7 associating only once

If useful, here are my comments on my machine:

- bcm43xx works very well when I do not change the AP. For ex. I am at home (where I use WEP) and I booted my computer a few days ago, I suspend/resume (on RAM) several times since then and it works ok

- however: when I go to the office, I use an AP without encryption, it works; but when I come back to home, dhclient eth1 do not work. iwconfig eth1 shows everything is fine. The only workaround is to rmmod bcm43xx and modprobe it (I know it's not fine, but that's the only solution I know).

I use debian 2.6.17-5 kernel.

Friendly,
--
Eugen Dedu