Re: XFree86 Config on imac g3

Dear Giulio,

I agree that a one button mouse in linux is painful.

I can't speak for a keyboard, but I use a three-button scrollwheel USB mouse on a 7600 oldworld mac. I recall that imacs have USB built in, which should make it as simple as plugging in the mouse and running "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86" to tell it what protocol the mouse uses.

Peter

[snip]