WLAN WPA(2) in iBook 2.2

Hello!

I own an iBook 2.2 running debian testing and I would like to connect it
per WLAN to my WLAN router using WPA(2) encryption.

Recent web search suggest that this would be in priciple possible but
the wpasupplicant package does not have support for the orinoco chipset
used by the iBook WLAN card.

Is this still true? If yes, is there another way to get WPA encryption
without wpasupplicant package? Can it be expected that it will suppot
this combination in the future? If yes, how :-)?

--
Gruß...
       Tim.