Re: xorg ati external display and XVIDEO

You can stop the scolling of your powerbooks LCD by setting MergedNonRectangular to true in your device section. This is what mine looks like:

Option "UseFBDev" "false"
Option "MergedFB" true
Option "MergedNonRectangular" "true"
Option "CRT2Position "LeftOf"

xine video works fine for me on both displays.

On 5/11/06, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard@intevation.de> wrote:
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 01:12:50PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Anyway, you can achieve the overlay setting as a radeon driver option in
> > > xorg.conf.
> >
> > This has been removed in favour of the Xv adaptor port attribute.
>
> Oops. What a shame the videoadapter section in xorg.conf is still
> undocumented.
>
> I'll go package the xvattr binary, then.

Cool, thanks for all the information and work!