Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> No, i am raising an alarm earlier, so people who care about powerpc will have
> time to act, and will not stay believing all is fine, and end with a mess 8
> month from now or such.

Hrm, perhaps I misunderstood your subject line.  I understood it not
to be an alarm, but rather, a declaration that you think powerpc
should be removed from the etch release now.  I hope you can see how I
came to such a misunderstanding.

Thomas