The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Hello,

A few things came to my attention today, and i think that if d-i support is
still a prerequisite for etch support of an arch, i think you should consider
dropping powerpc of it.

The debian installer netinst and businesscard images are now broken since
almost a month, and since the d-i team kicked me out as powerpc maintainer,
and removed my d-i commit rights, there is no way for me to help fix this, and
this clearly demostrates that the d-i powerpc port is not maintained anymore.

In those conditions, and until the d-i team takes their responsabilities
seriously, i don't think it is sane or reasonable to keep powerpc as a release
candidate in etch.

Friendly,

Sven Luther