Installing Debian Woody base on an Oldworld Mac.

The Woody, diskette based, PPC installer works
well up to "Install the Base System" via the
network.  I used the default source.
http://http.us.debian.org/debian
Several files are delivered; then a snag with a
report such as, "Couldn't download libgdbmg1".
In another attempt, "Couldn't download mailx".
Etc. & etc.  I have restarted "Install the Base
System" at least 8 times with failure of a
different file each time.

Does anyone recognize this problem?

Thanks,        ... Peter Easthope

http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/

Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit our member benefits page at
https://members.canada.com/benefits.aspx for more
information.