Re: vlc

ok after playing with some and manually putting my cd drive in vlcrc i
get this

VLC media player 0.8.4 Janus
libdvdnav: Using dvdnav version 0.1.9 from http://dvd.sf.net
libdvdread: Encrypted DVD support unavailable.
libdvdread: Can't stat /aÃxbOG
No such file or directory
libdvdnav: vm: faild to open/read the DVD
[00000278] main input error: no suitable access module for `/aÃxbOG'
[00000269] main playlist: nothing to play

the crazy thing is that even when it was giving me the /dev/hda error it
didn't make sense for a couple of reasons, first i was opening a file
and tried opening a directory and got that, file>open file and second
the file actually was on dev/hdd /dev/hda had nothing at all to do with
any of it.  so now i'm getting just crazy messages.  So then i nuked my
vlcrc and got the same garbled text after module for

anyone have any clue.

caleb