Re: [Formac Watchandgo DTV] is it supported on debian?

Stefano,

Probably a better would be "Is the card supported by the linux kernel ?"

If you boot up the system with the card in the PCMCIA slot, and run the
lspci command, you should see an entry saying what chip/hardware is in
the Formac card.  And if you look through the kernel sources (and should
most likely find support in $LINUX_KERNEL_SRC_DIR/drivers/media, or a
directory with a similar name), and find support for this chip in there,
it might work.  Of course, a lot of these drivers were written for x86
or x86-64 support and may need "some modifications" to work properly on
all platforms ...

cheers
vinai