Re: How can I get rid of the starting bong! (G4-mac mini)?

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 the mental interface of
Pancho Horrillo told:

> Hi!
>
> Mi G4 mac mini, following apple tradition, starts with a noisy "bong!".
> This is a real nuissance for me; I've talked to him, but to no avail...

Hmm, the so called bong is a controlswitch for some harware issues
as well, Some time ago I was wondering, why the is silent: There was
one of the memory rows defekt on my pb. So I get nervous when I
don't hear the fantastic bong ;)

Elimar

--
  On the keyboard of life you have always