Re: ndiswrapper for mac ?

> I was just wondering if there was a sort of ndiswrapper for macintoshes,
> because I have no sound on mine, and it is getting a bit boring...

Not as such - Linuxant has closed source drivers for some stuff, and other
people have hacked MOL to allow for direct access to the metal in cases
where no Linux driver exists. AFAIR Ben is working on sound support as
time permits. Track the development kernel releases to see what's working.

	Michael