Re: Unmapping pages from the linear addressing without HIGHMEM support

Okay, I will try that first. Marking some of the pages as reserved sounds
like the code you implemented for the uninorth_agp driver with this
"agp_special_page". I guess I still have to modify the code in dma_mapping.c
to use the reserved address space for the consistent memory allocation
(CONSISTENT_BASE, CONSISTENT_END)?

Thanks again!

Gerhard

--