Sarge-PPC on Oldworld (Wallstreet) prerelease had better result

Hi there!

I just finished my install of Sarge-PPC on G3 Powerbook Wallstreet, so it is not my first Sagre install on that maschine, but I couldn't find the old (bout 1/2 a year now) image anymore and downloaded the iso from debian.org and installed it all over. With the prerelease everything worked fine, but now with the final version I miss the /lib/modules/2.4.27-powerpc folder. I only got /lib/modules/2.4.27-arp
So my pcmcia network card (Orinoco) won't start up correctly...
I guess I can figure it out and fix it, i thought its just good for you to know

MFG,

Rainer
begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@kstp.at
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard