Yaboot won't boot OS X with Ubuntu/OS X dual boot Power Mac G5.

OK, now I have gotten Ubuntu installed and running on my Power Mac G5. However, I have run into a problem with Yaboot and OS X. Yaboot simply can't load OS X. it tries, and the screen flickers, but nothing happens. After three tries, it says something like "booting Mac OS X..." and nothing works, so I have to do a hard shutdown and then unplug my #1 drive, which is where Ubuntu PPC is installed..

Any ideas will be appreciated. I am glad Ubuntu can boot, but I need to be able to boot both OS's and unplugging the hard drive every time I switch OS can't be an option.

I was hoping that there are more people on this list that have PPC hardware (duh!) than on the Ubuntu list. Has anyone run into this before?

Oh yeah, my path for yaboot.conf was as follows:

/ht@0,f2000000/pci@3/k2-sata-root@c/k2-sata@0/disk@0:

This is what has finally got Ubuntu to boot. I got this info by running the following command from an Ubuntu live-CD:

ofpath /dev/sda

Cheers,

Brian