Try to do an homebrew WLan-Acess-Point on a Powerbook Wallstreet

Hello all!

I try to use an old G3 Powerbook Wallstreet with broken display as Wlan Access Point. I got a Orinoco card, which should do the job quite well. My problem is how to tell debian/ubuntu linux to use the hostap drivers instead of hermes/orinoco dirvers, so I got master mode available.
Can anybody help me.

In the moment I also tried to do the same under OS9, but as I need also a name-server I'd prefer linux.

Thanks in forth, rainer
begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@kstp.at
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard