Re: bcm43xx finally working, with encryption too!!!

heh guys,

    progress there.

    here are me steps:

    1. because i was running 2.6.15 I do
    $rm -rf /lib/modules/2.6.15-krachsna-2
    2. configure kernel with IEEE80211
    3. compile and install softmac-snapshot
    4. compile and install bcm43xx

    no progress

    5. configure kernel without IEEE80211
    6. compile and install softmac-snapshot
    7. compile and install bcm43xx, but i have to disable
    checking for IEEE80211 in bcm43xx.h

    And wow, no problem with loading module.

    But in most cases I have problem with scanning for AP.
    Sometimes iwlist show me AP sometimes no. Any ideas?
    And I have one question it is posible to use WPA with
    bcm43xx?

M.

p.s.: many thanks to all who developing this driver :)