Newbie's questions regarding ppc linux

Dear All,

I just bought Macmini. And I plan to install Debian Linux on that. I
have some questions:

1. Do all debian i386 packages have ports on PPC as well?

I use linux pc and I understand there are so many packages on debian
any release version, which is very good I can find anything I want. I
just want to know do they all exist in Powerpc as well?

2. Is "sources.list" as same as the one in x86 version? I mean does
source.list contains same source information in terms of http or ftp
source?

Sorry for stupid questions, Thank you

Leo