Re: ppc64 missing from upstream 2.6.15-rc6?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 07:52:01PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote :

> You need to do :
>
>   make-kpkg --config oldconfig --arch powerpc ...
>
> --subarch is currently broken, and i need a way to fix this correctly, on my
> TODO list but not had time for it yet.

Hi all

Not that I am lazy, but if somebody had a nice homemade .deb of a kernel
with the patches enabling fan control on 1.8 Ghz iMacs, I would
appeciate downloadling it... There are still many thing to do on my
computer (like enabling japanese keyborard and input), and skipping the
kernel patching/compiling would bring me closer to the point where I
would use debian for daily purposes.

happynewyearly,

--
Charles Plessy