Re: Alternative to G3 ibook

Thanks for the vote of confidence in the Lombard, Gabriel.

Any votes for a G4 powerbook with an external wireless adapter?

I move around with my laptop a lot (several clients a day) and I think
the G4 iBook is simply a lot lighter than a pismo.

Interestingly, it looks like Pismos can be got hold of for less than 200
pounds on ebay.

Many thanks for the info.
Rory