Alternative to G3 ibook

Looks like my second G3 ibook in a year has developed video problems,
and I have to get a replacement quickly.

The G3s are fine for me, even the 500Mhz is fast enough (I use the fluxbox
window manager).

I would be grateful for any ideas of a relatively low cost, but ideally
reliable laptop (probably from the Apple range) with good Linux support.

I understand that the airport cards in the latest laptops aren't
supported, which is a shame.

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm in the UK if that influences things :)
Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>