Re: powerpc d-i daily builds reactivated, use 2.6.12 kernels, including 64bit kernels, miboot floppies dropped for now.

Le jeudi 13 octobre 2005 à 13:14 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 09:29:21PM +0200, Jérôme Warnier wrote:

> > > Ah, joeyh disabled them and forgot to reenable them once the miboot kernels
> > > entered the archive :/
> > So, I tried those available right now, and the boot image does not work
> > (the Mac ejects the floppy automatically after trying to read it).
>
> Which "those available right now" ?

Those in
http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/images/daily/powerpc/floppy
("now"=yesterday evening).

> The etch/sarge/testing one will never work until we free miboot, so you need
> the daily builds, and they should work.
>
> Also, it is well possible that your floppies or drive is dusty or something.
Your miboot.floppy of the other day worked, and I reused the same
floppies and tried with others, but boot.img did not work (it was
ejected by the Mac).