Re: yaboot not coming up

awesome!

thanks Dean, that did the trick...

On 10/6/05, Dean Hamstead <dean@bong.com.au> wrote:
thats real easy to fix, ill just wack some slashes on comments
for clarity

/*just get into the apples bios thingy (i know it has a real name...
/*open firmware thats the one) by pressing at boot

command + option + O + F/

/*at the openfirmware prompt type the following

boot hd:9,yaboot

/*however your partition number will most likely vary

/*you should then be in linux, then as root youll need
/*to edit the /etc/yaboot.conf file to accomidate osx
/*then at a prompt type

ybin

/* that should be all

Dean