Re: Kernel 2.6.8 for pmac

Paulo Roberto Jentsch wrote:

Hi...   I can´t compile a kernel 2.6.8 for my powermac 8500/132...  It´s not
work...   I create the kernel in a .deb package but the kernel not work...  :-(

Can you be more specific about your problem?  For example:
	* what version of debian you are running
	* where the kernel your are building comes from
	* what method you are using to build it
	* what goes wrong

That would increase your chances of getting some help.

Where can I find one compiled kernel for my mac?

Well there should be one at /boot/vmlinux...

Joke apart.  You can get a list of compiled kernels using:

$apt-cache search kernel-image

or
HTH

--