Re: Re : Problem compiling SMU driver [was: Cross compiling linux-2.6.12-rc1 G4 -> G5]

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, grave wrote:

Le 08.04.2005 12:02:52, Francois a écrit :
> Do a 64 bits kernel, I don't support 32 bits kernels on ppc64
machines

Building a cross compiler looks complicated, and my compiling attempts

Use crosstool, http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.31.tar.gz.
I've built two cross compilers with it. It's seems as painless and fool-proof as can be, and the resultant compilers work great. I just built a ppc 64 bit compiler with it on my PC and it seems to have built
cleanly.  Unfortunately, I can't test it because I don't have a G5 yet.

Fred