Re: iBook G3 owners

> If it still crashes, I would appreciate some regression testing, that
> is going backward in the bk snapshots to point out which one precisely
> introduced the problem.
Hi Ben.

Just now I've tested the new release candidate: 2.6.12-rc2 (plain, no
extra patches). I've tested with cpudyn enabled and the cycles
resume/wakeup work correctly. And also, if I start X with DRI _disabled_
it works. The problem comes if I enable DRI and try to start X. It
crashes and I have to power off the ibook pressing turn off button for a
few seconds.

Now I will test the 2.6.12-rc1-bk5 plain and I will let you know.

Thanks.

Esteban.

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;