Re: external screen powerbook 12" 6,8

Hi Michael,

| - You need to reboot your PB with the external screen attached to it (maybe the
|   cable suffices, don't know)
|   Note: Waking up your system from suspend-to-disk is fine too.
| - Your xorg.conf's "Device"-section must contain the line
|   Option          "CrtcNumber"            "0"
|   i.e., you need to change your xorg.conf every time you switch and restart X.
|
| If you're interested in the complete xorg.conf, I'd post it here.

These are GOOD NEWS!!!!

Tomorrow I'll give it a try, because today I'm staying at home.

BTW you say

                  "from suspend-to-disk is fine too"

Could you please be so kind as to explain me how to enable that? I have
just installed ubuntu and this is not working for me.

And yes, I'd be interested in the xorg.conf file. But maybe it enough if
you send it to me, so that we don't full up the server with our posts :)

thanks!

Pau