Buildd donation? (Was: Please set MLton to build on malo)

    Wesley> For whatever reason, voltaire continues to have only 320M
    Wesley> of RAM.  This means it cannot build MLton. I would
    Wesley> appreciate it if MLton were blacklisted by voltaire so
    Wesley> that voltaire will not attempt (and fail) to rebuild this
    Wesley> package. Alternately, why is voltaire still in use? If the
    Wesley> machine cannot be kept relatively modern, perhaps it
    Wesley> should be retired in the face of the more powerful buildds
    Wesley> debian owns.

I have a PowerMac G4 (Digital Audio model: 133 Mhz Bus, 733 Mhz G4,
512 MB RAM) that is looking for a home.

I'd be willing to donate this to Debian if it can be of some
use. I'd be prepared to ship it within the United States if some one
could clue me in.

Cheers!
Shyamal