Please set MLton to build on malo (not voltaire!)

The package MLton, which is normally uploaded to i386, failed
to build on PowerPC again [1]. The reason is because the buildd
tried to build it on voltaire. The package builds fine on malo [2],
because malo has sufficient RAM (>=512M). I tried earlier [3] to
get voltaire more RAM, and had arranged for a donation of a chip
to be set to voltaire's maintainer by private email. Please note that
the Christmas referred to in [3] is last year, not this year.

For whatever reason, voltaire continues to have only 320M of RAM.
This means it cannot build MLton. I would appreciate it if MLton
were blacklisted by voltaire so that voltaire will not attempt (and fail)
to rebuild this package. Alternately, why is voltaire still in use? If
the machine cannot be kept relatively modern, perhaps it should be
retired in the face of the more powerful buildds debian owns.

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php? &pkg=mlton&ver=20051202-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1134435166&file=log&as=raw [2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php? &pkg=mlton&ver=20051109-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1131615931&file=log&as=raw
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/12/msg00633.html