Re: Did not manage to start the graphical installer on an iMac G5

    Sven> nvidiafb is hosed, so he should either try offb
    Sven> (video=ofonly), or the disable accel trick Attilio mentioned
    Sven> earlier.

Hi Sven,

Niether trick worked on my G5. I've come down with some serious
keyboard related stress on my arms so I've not been able to install
the strace udebs as Attilio suggested to figure out where exactly
things are breaking. In a few weeks, unless someone else gets there
first...

Cheers!
Shyamal