Re: Re: Problem with Bull Escala

I tried it with all vmlinuz-prep.initrd but it hasn't worked so far.
I'm sure it has no MCA Subsystem but a PCI. I have also heard that the
original AIX Version 4.3.3 won't work with the Bull even it is a RS/6000
clone. It won't boot from the AIX CD's. Maybe this is a hint that there
are some differences between these systems.
I have also tried the powerpc Mac port because of the openfirmware of
this machine.

I also tried the netbooting option from the openfirmware but without a
result. I had a problem with the networkinterface of Bull.