Re: about apple centers [was: Re: joy. AirPort Extreme]

Ah, perhaps this explains why they won't hire me at any Apple Stores! I mention GNU/Linux and that inquisitive look always crosses Apple
people's faces (M$ Windows people just scowl).  But you must start out
on the sales floor if you want to get anywhere through the Apple
Store.. they want you to gain knowledge through sales, not through the
other ``geniuses'' at the ``Genius'' bars :-)

Has anyone else attempted to work for Apple, and gotten that cold
feeling at the mention of Linux (could it be called superiority
complex?)

i have a friend who works there and since he did he has become
most unlikable. gloating about running macosx on pc hardware.
so i just tell him to be quiet and do something usefull like smuggle
me hardware specs to send to ben. which hasnt happened yet but
we can only hope.

Dean
--
WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au  LAN: http://www.bong.com.au