Re: experimental Xorg 6.9 packages available at http://people.debian.org/~luther/xorg-x11-

Sven Luther wrote:
> oh, you need the gl1-mesa-dri package from the mesa package, i think i did
> build it myself because it FTBFS, i may add it to the repo or something.

With your help, i finally manage to build libgl1-mesa-dri. But when I
try to install it, it conflicts with xlibmesa-gl, which is mandatory for
lots of other packages

corsac@hidalgo: wajig install libgl1-mesa-dri_6.3.2-2_powerpc.deb
dpkg: regarding libgl1-mesa-dri_6.3.2-2_powerpc.deb containing
 libgl1-mesa-dri conflicts with libgl1
  xlibmesa-gl provides libgl1 and is installed.
dpkg: error processing libgl1-mesa-dri_6.3.2-2_powerpc.deb (--install):
 conflicting packages - not installing libgl1-mesa-dri

Should I remove xlibmesa-gl ? Thanks for your time and sorry for the

Yves-Alexis Perez