Re: powerpc d-i daily builds reactivated, use 2.6.12 kernels, including 64bit kernels, miboot floppies dropped for now.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 09:29:21PM +0200, Jérôme Warnier wrote:
> Le lundi 10 octobre 2005 à 15:24 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> > >
> > > Oh, damn, the floppies are still disabled then, will fix for tomorrow then.
> > > The main problem is that the drivers and other images are way too big for
> > > floppies.
> >
> > Ah, joeyh disabled them and forgot to reenable them once the miboot kernels
> > entered the archive :/
> So, I tried those available right now, and the boot image does not work
> (the Mac ejects the floppy automatically after trying to read it).

Which "those available right now" ?

The etch/sarge/testing one will never work until we free miboot, so you need
the daily builds, and they should work.

Also, it is well possible that your floppies or drive is dusty or something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther