Re: summary of ALSA status on PPC as of kernel 2.6.13 (ALSA 1.0.9)

Martin,

Am very glad to see this. Good effort.
Some more details on the G4 PowerBook (PowerBook 3,4) with the Snapper
chipset I reported originally: I'd put a yes in all collumns.

The only glitch with line input is that channels switch sometimes
with mono input. Never during one recording, but sometimes between takes
(i.e. when the device gets closed/opened). I'm keeping an eye on this,
but have not found a pattern yet.

Martin