Re: summary of ALSA status on PPC as of kernel 2.6.13 (ALSA 1.0.9)

la, 2005-09-17 kello 21:27 +0200, Sven Luther kirjoitti:
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 10:02:35PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> > The long promised table of ALSA PowerMac support is finally available.

> What about adding support for other powerpc arches in your table ? Like the
> pegasos with its via sound chips, not sure if prep or chrp machines have
> builtin sound though, well this prep powerstack definitively has in/out/mic
> lines at the back, so i guess it is included. Also what about non-apple
> oldworlds, and nubus ? and there is apus obviously too.

Good idea. This might require making a separate table, since this one
concerns only hardware supported by the snd-powermac kernel module.

Of course, a much better solution would be to get our hands on the PPC
section of the ALSA-Project website's so that we could document it in
their support matrix. I'll contact them and see if they agree to let me
webmaster this part.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi