Re: Airport Extreme works on linux!

everyone is awair that quite alot of documentation is available
from a project decompiling (i believe its) a linux based linksys
router which uses the same chipset?

id hate to see a samba type situation*

Dean

*a.t. reverse engineered the protocol and built up early samba
to later find smb to be documented.