Re: Airport Extreme works on linux!

I'll reply to both these concerns at once:

> > Excellent. Is there some place where this is beeing discussed ? What is
> > the status ?

There's an internal discussion private to those that reverse engineer
the driver (kept private out of legal concerns). Publicly available
information is on http://bcm-specs.sipsolutions.net/

> everyone is awair that quite alot of documentation is available
> from a project decompiling (i believe its) a linux based linksys
> router which uses the same chipset?

Yes, I'm part of that project, but I'm using the OSX logs and
disassembled driver to cross-check our results.

johannes