Re: sudden power loss on tibook

Michael Schmitz wrote:
Do you use cpudyn to control CPU speed? Michel Dänzer brought this up, and
that's another known cause of lockups.

No, but I use cpufreqd. All my power loss events have occurred while the machine was on AC power, and have occurred while using both 'performance' and 'powersave' cpu profiles (I'm not really sure how cpufreqd relates to those kernel modules however, so I might be wrong here).

I'm going to try telling mouseemu not to block the trackpad.

Thanks; we'll need to wait a few weeks for the test results to come in
anyway :-)

I've told mouseemu "-typing-block 0" - is that the same as disabling it?

/james