Re: SysRq on titanium powerbook

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 10:46:21PM +0300, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:10:47PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > >
> > > Code below uses Alt-F11, but I'm not sure if that is specific enough
> > > as it could be used by normal applications. Any sugestion for a better
> > > key combination to use?
> >
> > F11 is also mapped as a button by some people.
> >
> > Can Alt-Power be used for this?
>
> Could this patch be passed around? I would be really happy to have it...

With what key combination? I don't have a patch that uses Alt-Power, because
pressing Power too long turns off the computer.
The best thing I have come up with is Alt-F11 but as Michael noted it means
this key-combination does not work any more in normal applications. I've
included that patch earlier in this thread.

--
Martin