Re: ANN: apple motion sensor reverse engineered

Le vendredi 26 août 2005 à 12:55 +0200, Johannes Berg a écrit :
> On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 12:46 +0200, Stelian Pop wrote:
>
> > > It's a cool hack ;)
> >
> > For sure. :)
>
> Adding it doesn't really hurt even. All you need to do is register an
> input device, but that doesn't take up resources. Only when it is
> actually opened, you need to start a thread that queries the device and
> forwards the data to the input device.

Done in 0.02 available from my page. Actually I didn't bother to start
the thread only when the input device is accessed but made a toggle
(sysfs or module parameter based) to actually enable or disable the
input device).

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>