Re: good wireless card ppc debian

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:00:14 +0200
Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net> wrote:

> > I have an Asus WL-167G,supported by the aforementioned driver,
> > which is an external usb adapter.
> > I cannot get the driver to work on my ibook G4 (1.33 ghz)
>

> Which driver do you use for it? rt2500, rt2750? From what I see on
> <http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Downloads>
>
> it seems you might need the rt2570 USB nightly CVS tarball, am I
> right?

i am, indeed, but no way.

I'm also trying to get the other available driver to work, the one
coming from the BSD port, since i have heard that it has no endianess
problems.

http://etudiants.insia.org/~jbobbio/ural-linux/

i think i will work with it for a while.
Actually i am preparing for an exam, so i don't have much time for it,
but if my attempts with the other driver fail i will surely
report and ask again! (i don't think i got the verbs correct in the
last sentence )
Thak you very much
Bye

 --