Re: Weird display problems on wakeup from sleep (sometimes)

Ryan Lortie <desrt@desrt.ca> wrote:
> The jist of the problem is that on wake up from sleep my display is
> sometimes in a scrambled state.  It's difficult to describe; there is a
> screenshot attached to the bug report.

I can confirm this problem on a ibook G4 800MHz with the debian kernel

> I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing this problem to occur.

I think it is a wrong initialized OF. The refresh rate is wrong which
causes this wrap.

> It's not really a big deal or anything, but it's one of the few nagging
> problems remaining preventing a perfect experience.

At me, it helps to put the laptop sleeping and wake it up again.

Bye, Jörg.
Was der Bauer nicht kennt, das frißt er nicht. Würde der Städter kennen,
was er frißt, er würde umgehend Bauer werden.
                                                       Oliver Hassencamp